Süsd Meg Kft. (Headquarters: 2112 Veresegyház, Táltos utca 19., location: 1122 Budapest, Városmajor u. 3 / b, tax number: 26293682-1-13, registration number: 13 09 195369, Customer service: +36 70 310 0321, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
These conditions are governed by the laws of Hungary.
Steps to electronic contracting
1. During registration to the susdmeg.eu Web Store the Customer is obliged to provide the information requested during the registration in accordance with reality.
2. Select the product (s) you want to order. The subject of the electronic contract is the selected product (s). Purchase prices (nominated in hungarian forint – HUF) are shown next to products which include sales tax but do not include packaging. Images of products are sometimes illustrations.
3. It is possible to place an order in the webshop to billing and shipping addresses in Budapest. For delivery addresses outside Budapest, only local pickup can be selected. If the basket contains whole cake (s) requiring refrigeration, then only local pickup can be selected in the web store. In this case possible home delivery conditions must be agreed separately. Delivery is free of charge to districts I, II, XI, V, VI, VII, XII and XIII above HUF 5,000 order value, under HUF 5,000 order value the delivery fee is 490 HUF. The delivery fee to other Budapest districts is HUF 1,490.
4. Süsd Meg Kft. confirms the receipt of the order electronically within 10 minutes at the latest. The order and its confirmation shall be deemed to have been received when it becomes available to both Süsd Meg Kft. And the Customer. If no confirmation is received within 10 minutes of the order being placed, the Customer may call +36 70 310 0321 about the status of his order.
5. From 10 am to 3 pm Monday to Friday the ordered product(s) will be handed over through home delivery by courier or through local pickup at Süsd Meg Cakery (1122 Budapest Városmajor u. 3 / b). On Saturdays from 10 am to 3 pm only home delivery is available. The ordered product(s) and the delivery fee can be paid online by credit card at the time of placing the order or by cash or by card at the time of handing over the product(s). Handing over the ordered products takes place on the day specified in the confirmation, and at the time subsequently agreed with the customer.
6. In the case of food delivery, the order placed cannot be canceled. An exception to this is if the Customer gives notice of cancellation to +36 70 310 0321 within 1 hour of the order being sent.
7. Means provided to identify and correct data entry errors prior to posting:
the contents of the “Basket” can be checked, changed or even deleted at any time, and personal data may be changed at any time.
8.The contract concluded with the order, the confirmation and the final invoice is not a written contract, it will not be registered by Süsd Meg Kft., And will not be available later.
Problems, complaints, complaint handling
Any problems or complaints regarding the fulfillment of the order can be reported by the Customer at the following contact details:
by phone: +36 70 310 0321, email: email@example.com
Data management: 2011 CXII. Act (Infotv.)
Withdrawal, product warranty, supplies warranty, refund
45/2014. (II. 26.) Government Decree
151/2003. (IX. 22.) Government Decree
1999 LXXVI. law
The following legislation in particular applies to the Treaty:
1997 CLV. Consumer Protection Act;
CVIII of 2001 Act on Certain Issues in Electronic Commerce Services and Information Society Services;
Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code (PTK);
151/2003. (IX. 22.) on the mandatory guarantee for certain durable consumer goods;
Government Decree 45/2014 (II.26) on the detailed rules of contracts between the consumer and the business;
19/2014. (IV. 29.) NGM Decree on the procedural rules for the handling of warranty and guarantee claims for things sold within the framework of a contract between a consumer and a business